MARVELOUS BENEFITS OF DRY FRUITS
Everything needs time to find its importance & value. Nuts like Almonds(Badam) and Walnuts(Akhrot) are essential and expensive as they are full in power of nutrients that provifes some of health benefits. In this fast-paced and busy world, you are always looking for some shortcuts even when it comes to your health & food.
So, Dry fruits and Nuts can be a healthy and delicious snack for your tummy in between your meals and in your busy schedule. They are highly nutritious and rich in nutrients like proteins, vitamins, dietary fibers, and minerals with lots of benefits for your physical and mental health.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF DRY FRUITS.
Here are some ways in which Dry fruits can help your –
- Helps to Boosts immunity Dry fruits are enriched with essential oils,nutrients like proteins, potassium, calcium that helps to increase your immunity. Also, the presence of antioxidants in it can help you to fight against various infections,viruses and illnesses.
- Helps in losing weight Dry fruits and nuts are very good and effective for weight loss if you eat them in moderation They are low in fat, carbs, sugar, and more in nutrients like proteins and essential oils.
- Helps to Keep your skin healthy, Glowing and wrinkle-free Who doesn’t want to look gorgeous, dashing and young? Dry fruits can help you with that also and helps you to keep your skin radiant and glowing. They are enriched with essential oils and antioxidants that help your skin in regeneration of healthy skin and prevent ageing.
- Helps to Fight against constipation Dry fruits comprise of large number of dietary fibers that help your body to fight against constipation and also helps to keep your gut system healthy.
- Helps to Counter cancer Dry Fruits like Almonds and cashew nuts are known to prevent breast cancer. They are highly rich in antioxidants and nutritionists which the body to prevents the activity of cancer-causing cells.
- Helps to Maintain a healthy heart Dry fruits have ability to control cholesterol level and in normalizing blood pressure especially raisins(Kishmish). They also helps to reduce the risk of heart diseases, stroke, attack etc.
- Provides Healthy bones As we have read above that Dry fruits are rich in nutrients like proteins, calcium, and other micro-nutrients which help us to maintain healthy bones and gives strength to them.
- Helps to Fight against stress and depression Dry fruits are very effective in the battling against depression and stress. They also helps us to improve brain health and memory.
Here is the list of five commonly available in the marker and super-nutritious and delicious in taste nuts & dry fruits that you should consume every day for all your health benefits that they possess.
- Almonds It is An everyday dry fruit you should never skip. One of the most commonly available & consumed dry-fruits in all over the world, almonds are enriched with several health benefits for people across different age-groups.
- Walnut It is A powerhouse of goodness, walnuts is highly loaded with health beneficial properties. Including walnuts in your daily diet can help you to have several health benefits. Whether you can use them in salads or in desserts, walnuts taste good in all forms.
- Brazil Nuts It is a South American nut that has a long list of health benefits which make it fit for daily consumption. Apart from improving digestion problem, Brazil nuts are also known its quality to boost immunity. If you wish to improve your skin’s overall health, then you should bring Brazil nuts to your diet.
- Dates Talk about winters and this super-delicious dry fruit comes to our mind. This enticed with nutrients and nourishing delight can be served in any form,eat it as a dessert or as a snack, it will be beneficial and delicious.
- Apricots It is good for your skin . Enriched with the goodness of vitamin A, apricots could help in enhancement of vision of eyes.And it also helps keep the immune system in level.