The Press United welcomes writers to raise their voices through their writings and submit their articles on this site. However, this opportunity is subject to following article submission guidelines.
Articles may be related to Recent News, Politics, International Relation, Diplomacy, Economy, Business, How to, Lifestyle, Informative, Law, Editorials, Opinion on current affairs. Or others if approved after submission.
- Article should not be plagiarized(Copy pasted) OR previously published on any other platform.
- Only grammatically correct articles should be submitted.
- Article should not be promotional in nature, as promotional articles are charged under advertisement guidelines(For Promotional Content please contact us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” ).
- Informative article, Opinion, Editorial should not be less than 700 words and news articles must not be less than 300 words.
- No Defamatory, false information or misleading articles should be submitted.
- File must be only in Docx of Doc format
DO not forget to mention
- Full Name
- One of your Social Media links Or Email(to be shown on Website)
- Your Short bio(less than 80 words)
IMPORTANT : Please mention aforesaid information in your article file to avoid rejection.
Send Your Article at the following Email
email@example.com (Docx of Doc format only)
Please add subject to the email: “Article for Publication”
Note : The article will be reviewed by staff and reasonable changes may be made to it. If the article gets published, you will be informed through your email, within 24 hours of publication.