32.1 C
Delhi
Monday, June 24, 2024

Russell Brand accused of raping woman against wall of LA apartment as she shares text message ‘apology’ he sent after

RUSSELL Brand has been accused of raping a woman against a wall in his LA apartment.

The alleged victim claimed the comedian, 48, threatened her with legal action if she told anyone, as reported in a bombshell expose by The Times.

YOUTUBE/RUSSELL BRAND

Russell Brand denied the serious claims in a video uploaded on YouTube[/caption]

The texts allegedly sent between Brand and Nadia after the claimed rape

The woman, who has called herself Nadia, met Russell Brand at a party in 2012 and began texting afterwards.

The pair allegedly agreed to meet at his apartment in June 2012, but as soon as Nadia arrived she claimed to feel uncomfortable.

In July they met again, but when Nadia was greeted by a naked Brand, he reportedly told her there was a “friend” waiting for them in the bedroom.

When she refused, and tried to leave, the actor then allegedly started “grabbing at [her] underwear” after her bag got stuck on a painting on the wall.

She told The Times: “I’m stuck underneath the painting and he’s pushing up against me.

“He’s a lot taller than me. And he has that glazed look in his eye again. And I can’t move. And I told him, ‘Get off, get off.’”

Nadia claimed Brand held her against the wall and raped her without a condom.

After the alleged attack, Brand texted her an apology which read: “He wrote: “I’m sorry. That was crazy and selfish. I hope you can forgive me, I know that you’re a lovely person. X.”

She replied: “Do you know how scary [you are] when that glaze look comes over.

“When a girl say[s] NO it means no.”

When she asked if she needed to get tested for STD’s, Brand told her: “You don’t need to get tested. I will make this up to you somehow with live [sic] and kindness.

“Not my original idea which was more sex. You’ve been lovely to me and I’m embarrassed by my behaviour. Sorry. X.”

The Times have reported the US phone number that was used to send the messages has been verified as Brand’s by multiple sources.

Nadia claimed she was taken to a Rape Treatment Centre by her friend later the same day.

In the bombshell expose, The Times states there is a full copy of her records from the centre, as well as evidence samples.

According to Nadia’s notes, a police report was not made because the woman didn’t think “my words would mean anything up against his”.

The alleged rape victim received therapy for five months afterwards.

She wrote Brand a letter which said he “completely broke” her.

It comes as Brand has been accused of a string of sexual offences and abuse by four women.

The women have spoken up with claims that Brand assaulted them between 2006 and 2013.

One alleged victim was just 16-years-old when she claimed Brand, then 31, forced her to perform oral sex during their three month relationship.

She resorted to punching him in the stomach to get him off her.

The girl, given the pseudonym Alice, also claimed he referred to her as “the child” when they met in 2006.

Despite being of the UK legal age of consent, the alleged victim’s family have described Brand’s behaviour as “grooming”.

She told The Times she remembers wearing a “red wiggle dress” with her “hair blown out and makeup” when she went on a first date with Brand. She added: “I didn’t look like a woman by any means. I was a child that had got dressed up for dinner.”

She claims during the date Brand asked her if she was 16, adding: “I don’t give f**** if you’re 12 … I need to know where I stand legally.”

Another woman claims she was a victim of an assault at Brand’s home in 2013 after they met at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.

Phoebe, who was in her 20s, says she had been working with the comedian at his house when she realised they were alone.

She claims she was trapped as Brand, who was naked, chased her around.

Phoebe alleges he “grabbed me and got me on the bed”.

She added: “And I saw something come over his eyes, I swear to God, like, black, his eyes had no more colour, they were black, like the devil. Like a different person literally entered his body.”

Before the allegations were released, the comedian said he “absolutely refutes” the “serious” claims made against him.

In a video posted to his X, formerly known as Twitter, the 48-year-old blasted the allegations as ” extremely egregious and aggressive attacks”.

He revealed the claims put to him in “two extremely disturbing letters” from two media organisations stemmed from his time in “the mainstream”.

Brand explained he had received a letter and an email detailing a list of allegations against him.

Speaking on his YouTube channel, he said: “Amidst this litany of astonishing rather baroque attacks, often very serious allegations, that I absolutely refute.

“These allegations pertain to the time when I was working in the mainstream, when I was in the newspapers all the time, when I was in the movies.

“And as I’ve written about extensively in my books, I was very, very promiscuous.


It comes as…


“Now, during that time of promiscuity, the relationships I had were absolutely always consensual.

“I was always transparent about that. Then almost too transparent, and I’m being transparent about it now as well.”

He stressed he “absolutely denies” the potentially life-changing allegations.

Channel 4 is releasing a 90 minute Dispatches special tonight that will expose Brand’s alleged behaviour.

A source told The Mirror: “This programme has been years in the making and is being edited up to the last minute.”

The Channel 4 TV guide lists tonight’s programme as ‘New: Dispatches Special. A 90-minute special Dispatches investigation’.

The claims against Russell Brand

Woman 1: Claims Brand raped her in his Los Angeles Home

Woman 2: Claims Brand forced her to perform oral sex when she was just 16.

Woman 3: Claims Brand sexually assault her in LA and threatened legal action if she spoke out.

Woman 4: Claims Brand sexually assaulted her and was physically and emotionally abusive

Russell Brand's video transcript in full

Hello there, you awakening wonders.

Now this isn’t the usual type of video we make on this channel where we critique, attack and undermine the news in all its corruption because in this story I am the news.

I have received two extremely disturbing letters – well a letter and an email.

One from a mainstream media TV company, one from a newspaper, listing a litany of extremely egregious and aggressive attacks as well as some pretty stupid stuff – like my community festival should be stopped, that I shouldn’t be able to attack mainstream media narratives on this channel.

But amidst this litany of astonishing, rather baroque, attacks are some very serious allegations that I absolutely refute. These allegations pertain to the time when I was working in the mainstream – when I was in the newspapers all the time, when I was in the movies, and as I have written about extensively in my books I was very very promiscuous

Now during that time of promiscuity, the relationships I had were absolutely always consensual. I was always transparent about that then, almost too transparent. And I’m being transparent about it now as well. 

And to see that transparency metastasized into something criminal that I absolutely deny makes me question is there another agenda at play?

Particularly when we have seen coordinated media attacks before – like with Joe Rogan when he dared to take a medicine that the mainstream media didn’t approve of and we saw a spate of headlines from media outlets across the world using the same language.

I’m aware that you guys have been saying in the comments for a while ‘Watch out Russell, they are coming for you, you are getting too close to the truth, Russell Brand did not kill himself’.

I know that a year ago there was a spate of articles ‘Russell Brand is a conspiracy theorist, Russell Brand’s right wing’.

I’m aware of news media making phone calls, sending letters to people I know for ages and ages.

It’s been clear to me or at least it feels to me like there’s a serious and concerted agenda to control these kind of spaces and these kind of voices and I mean my voice along with your voice.

I don’t mind them using my books and my stand up to talk about my promiscuous  consensual conduct in the past. What I seriously refute are these very very serious criminal allegations. 

Also it’s worth mentioning that there are witnesses whose evidence directly contradicts the narratives that these two mainstream media outlets are trying to construct apparently in what seems to me to be a coordinated attack

Now I don’t want to get into this any further because of the serious nature of the allegations, but I feel like I’m being attacked and plainly they are working very closely together

We are obviously going to look into this matter because it’s very, very serious. In the meantime I want you to stay close, stay awake but more important than any of that if you can, please, stay free.

Not known, clear with picture desk

Kirsty Gallacher showed support to her brother-in-law before the allegations were published[/caption]

BackGrid

Channel 4 is releasing a 90 minute Dispatches special tonight that will expose behaviour by an A-list celebrity[/caption]
September 16, 2023 at 09:32PM

from The Sun

Most Popular Articles