With schools and workplaces now remote and hybrid and entertainment more available online than ever, the world has a stronger need for connectivity. Of course, the quality of connectivity you want depends on your needs and uses. However, due to rising prices and how the world has changed its approach to work, Piso wifi has a viable market.
So what is Piso wifi? Piso wifi is a new business model for go-getters who want to make passive income. In addition, Piso wifi allows customers to pay for internet access with a small amount of money. Read this Piso wifi guide to learn more!
What Is Piso Wifi?
Piso wifi derives its name from two words. Piso pertains to one (1) piso in the Philippines, while Wifi comes from “wireless fidelity.” “Wireless technology” implies the absence of cables or wires to transfer signals and “fidelity,” meaning lasting support. This “wireless technology” marries to define “wireless fidelity”: Wireless fidelity is a type of data technology that lets people access high-speed internet without needing cables.
The Piso Wifi business model lets customers pay for internet access with a small amount of money. It is a viable alternative for customers with tight budgets. With Piso wifi, the router connects to prepaid electricity meters, which allows it to be powered for free at all times. As a result, the router shares its data connection with nearby users for an hourly fee of PHP 10.
What Does Piso Wifi Do?
Piso wifi allows customers to access and use the internet for a small amount of money. It is also a beneficial business model as a source of passive income.
Piso Wifi As Passive Income
- Passive Income – Passive Income is defined as income you can make with the least effort and is often described as “money you can make while you sleep.” To make passive income, you do not need much time and effort. Passive income is the money you can earn from doing the work upfront. Advertising and rental income are two (2) examples of passive income you can make.
- Piso wifi as Passive Income – Piso wifi is a form of passive income as you can manage a Piso wifi business without needing to allot eight (8) hours of work. With online marketplaces booming more than ever, it will not be hard to find customers, and it will be even easier if you focus on targeting your ideal customers within your local area.
Properties Of Piso wifi
The properties of Piso Wifi are that it is:
- Easy to set up
- Requires low capital
- A form of passive income
What Do You Need For Piso Wifi?
To set up a Piso wifi business, you need the following:
- An accessible location, such as a building
Who Is Piso Wifi Best For?
As a business model, Piso Wifi is for:
- Working students – As a form of passive income, working students can sell Piso wifi services to their fellow students online.
- Young mothers – Piso wifi is perfect for young mothers because it can be a livelihood opportunity that does not require them to be away from their children for long periods.
As a product and service, Piso wifi is for:
- Students – Piso wifi can help students attend their small classes, especially due to its accessibility and low price point.
Piso wifi, thanks to its accessibility and price point, is viable. As a result, its popularity continues to grow the more time grows.
Author’s Bio: Rosette has a knack for anything DIY, but not only that, she also knows a lot about manly chores and tech stuff as she spent her younger years immersed in books about tools and technology. She makes it a point to write about the things she’s most passionate about during her free days.