Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) invites applications for 14 Assistant Legal Counsel posts through CLAT 2022 for LLM.
The deadline for submitting an application is October 3. Aspirants can apply online through the official website at ongcindia.com.
The pay scale is in the range of Rs 60,000-1,80,000 with increments of 3% per annum.
ONGC recruitment 2022 Application Fee: The application fee is Rs 300 for the General/OBC and EWS categories.
Educational Qualification ONGC recruitment 2022: Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree in LAW with 60% marks. In addition, preference should be given to candidates who should be practicing advocates with 3 years of experience.
ONGC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Visit the official website of ongcindia.com
- On the home page, go to the careers tab
- Click on the link “Online Registration for Recruitment of Assistant Legal Adviser (Level E1) through CLAT-2022 for LLM”
- Register and fill out the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Submit and take a printout for future reference
- Selection Process: Selection is based on CLAT 2022 exam results, qualifications, and interviews.
Last date for submission of application for recruitment: October 13, 2022