Born as Jai Hemant Shroff, Tiger is the son of veteran actor Jacky Shroff and producer Ayesha Shroff. Known for his amazing physique, jaw-dropping stunts, action and dance, Tiger shroff earned his name in a very short time in bollywood.
With Baaghi (2016), Tiger Shroff collaborated on the action dance movie Munna Michael, which received mixed reviews from critics and audiences, but strengthened Tiger’s image as an action dance star.
Tiger Shroff & Hrithik Roshan came with a huge collaboration like War (2019), which broke records at the Indian Box office and grossed $300,000,000. Ahmed Khan directed action-packed Baaghi 2 received a huge response at the Box Office.
Here is the list of upcoming movies of Tiger Shroff.
- Ganapath Part 1: – The Co- actor is Kriti Sanon. Directed by Vikas Bhal & Produced by Vikas Bhal, Jackky Bhagnani, Vashu Bhagnani & Deepshikha Deshmukh. The movies have been decided to release on 23rd December 2022.
- Rambo: – This is the official remake of Sylvester Stallone’s Rambo series Hindi film, and Tiger Shroff has been cast as Rambo, directed by Siddharth Anand. Sylvester Stallone is happy to hear that Tiger Shroff will play Rambo.
- War 2: – Siddharth Anand, who directed the year’s biggest blockbuster, has confirmed he will start production on the sequel this year two years after working on the original with Tiger Shroff and Hrithik Roshan.
- Bade Miyan Chote Miyan: – There are reports that Akshay Kumar and Tiger Shroff will be seen in an upcoming Ali Abbas Zafar movie. Deepshikha Bhagnani, Jackky & Vashu Bhagnani are the producers. The film is scheduled to premiere in 2022 and be released in 2023.
- Baaghi 4: – After Baaghi 2 and Baaghi 3, Ahmed Khan and Tiger Shroff are back with a new action-packed franchise, enjoyed by the youth of today.
- Screw Dheela: Tiger Shroff poised to collaborate with Dharma Production and Shashank Khaitan. The film will also star Rasmika Mandana.
There is nothing more exciting than hearing about upcoming blockbusters; they generate buzz in the entertainment industry. We will keep you up-to-date as frequently as possible.