YOU could bag vouchers for all your fave high-street stores by signing up to our newsletter.
John Lewis & Partners, F&F at Tesco, Primark, New Look, Next, Oliver Bonas, River Island, Tu Clothing and Jigsaw are all giving away gift cards for one lucky winner to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime spending spree.
Woman carrying shopping bags[/caption]
Maybe you want to refresh your party outfits ready for the festive season?
Oliver Bonas’ silver cowboylook like they’re made for dancing, while New Look’s designer-dupe bag is perfect for holding those night-out essentials.
And why not refresh that work wardrobe with some of A/W ’23’s key trends?
The knitted vest is back with a bang and perfect for layering – get it in the colour of the season, green, from Jigsaw.
Pick up some new chunky knits, too, while you’re at it – there’s one in every shade, from vibrant mustard at Primark through to this gorgeous mint turtleneck at Tu Clothing. You’ll be spoilt for choice!
The Fabulous newsletter is a shoppable weekly newsletter that will drop into your inbox every Friday, offering everything from great style advice to keeping you posted on all things fashion, beauty and home, plus the changes to win some fab prizes.
Just make sure you sign up to be in with a chance of winning. Good luck!
John Lewis & Partners – Win £350 to spend!
Primark – Win £300 to spend!
F&F at Tesco – Win £300 to spend!
New Look – Win £300 to spend!
Next – Win £350 to spend!
River Island – Win £300 to spend!
Tu Clothing – Win £300 to spend!
Oliver Bonas – Win £300 to spend!
Jigsaw – Win £300 to spend!
Stockists: F&F at Tesco (Tesco.com/zones/clothing), John Lewis & Partners (Johnlewis.com), Jigsaw (Jigsaw-online.com), New Look (Newlook.com), Next (Next.co.uk), Oliver Bonas (Oliverbonas.com), Primark (Primark.com), River Island (Riverisland.com), Tu Clothing (Tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk)
Win a wardrobe!
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Completion and submission of an entry form or e-mail will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published in publications of the Promoter (defined below) (including social media if applicable) or on the Promoter websites, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
The promoter of this Promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday) of 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF (the Promoter).
Participation in the Promotion
1. The Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom only. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
a) employees and agents of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited or other group companies;
b) employees and agents of any organisation directly connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies;
c) the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents referred to in (a) and (b); and
d) individuals under 18 years of age.
2. The Promotion starts at 00.01am (UK time) on September 24, 2023, and closes at 23.59pm (UK time) on October 7, 2023 (the Promotion Period). Any entries received outside the Promotion Period will be void.
3. Participants may make a maximum of one entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
4. To enter you must opt in to receive the Fabulous newsletter, and complete and submit the entry form available at Fabulousmag.co.uk.
Winners and Prizes
5. There will be one winner. One prize per winner.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this Promotion received during the Promotion Period by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
The winner will be the first valid entry selected at random by the Promoter. There will be no prizes for any other entrants.
7. The prize is:
1 x £350 (three hundred and fifty pounds) John Lewis & Partners gift card, valid for two years, no exclusions. See Johnlewis.com/customer-services/prices-and-payment/gift-cards
1 x £300 (three hundred pounds) Primark gift card, valid for two years after the last use, valid on all in-store items. See Primarkgiftcards.com/Primark/ByPost/Primark/TermsAndConditions
1 x £300 (three hundred pounds) F&F at Tesco gift card, valid for one year, only valid on F&F Clothing. See Tescogiftcards.com/collection/ff-e-gift-card.
1 x £300 (three hundred pounds) New Look gift card, valid for two years, online and in store. See Newlook.com/hc/en-gb/sections/360002142691-Terms-and-Conditions-
1 x £350 (three hundred and fifty pounds) online shopping spree at Next.co.uk. The prize must be claimed by the winner within three months of the prize draw closing. The prize cannot be redeemed against non Next branded goods, electrical goods, sale items,or combined with any other promotional offer. The prize is as stated and is not transferable. No cash alternatives are available. The prize is to be redeemed via the Prize Promoter. Next products are subject to stock availability and substitutes may be given if stock is not available., after this period the prize becomes void. It is not to be used during sale periods. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
1 x £300 (three hundred pounds) River Island gift card, valid for five years from the last credit, debit or balance enquiry. Gift Card with a zero balance will expire after 30 days. No exclusions. See Giftcards.riverisland.com/terms-and-conditions
1 x £300 (three hundred pounds) Digital Argos Voucher to spend on clothing at Tu.co.uk or Argos.co.uk, valid for two years. Delivery or orders cannot be made to BFPO addresses or the Republic of Ireland.
1 x £300 (three hundred pounds) Oliver Bonas gift card, valid for two years, no exclusions. Gift Cards issued in GBP can only be used in our UK Oliver Bonas stores and online at Oliverbonas.com. Gift Cards issued in Euros can only be used in our ROI stores and online at Oliverbonas.com/ie and those issued in USD can only be used online at Oliverbonas.com/us. All Gift Cards can be redeemed using the 16 digit card number and 3 digit pin number. See Oliverbonas.com/about-us/terms-and-conditions and Oliverbonas.com/about-us/privacy-policy.
1 x £300 (three hundred pounds) Jigsaw gift card, valid for two years, no exclusions, can be used at standalone Jigsaw stores or online at Jigsaw-online.com. See Jigsaw-online.com/pages/privacy-policy
8. Prize is as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
9. The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in any Promotional materials or these Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) transport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winners are also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. By participating in thePromotion, participants agree that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any guarantees, representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
10. In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
11. The Promoter and its affiliates may amend or withdraw any element of a competition, prize draw, vote or poll for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter and its affiliates are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences. No compensation will be made available in these circumstances.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
12. Winners will be notified by email or phone or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 30 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
13. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 14 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
14. The prize will be delivered within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted.
15. The Promoter proposes to make available a list of winners, subject to any objections from the relevant individuals. For a copy of the list, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to News UK, Promotions Department, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF stating for which Promotion you would like winners’ details. If a winner objects to this information being made available, they should inform the Promoter at the earliest opportunity using email email@example.com. Winners acknowledge that the Promoter may still be required to share their details with the Advertising Standards Authority or other regulators.
Data Protection and Publicity
17. The Promoter is required to either publish or make available information that indicates a valid award took place. As such, the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone that contacts the Promoter at the address given above by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period.
18. If a winner objects to any or all of their surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, they should contact the Promoter at the address given above. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to competent authorities, including the Advertising Standard Authority, on request.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
21. The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of any other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion.
22. Unless otherwise stated in the promotional materials, this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize (although, if you win, your details may be disclosed to the prize provider in order to provide you with the prize).
23. Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants; entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participants’ ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Without prejudice to an entrant’s statutory rights and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
24. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its reasonable discretion, it becomes necessary to do so. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
25. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its reasonable discretion. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website.
27. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
September 13, 2023 at 06:09PM
from The Sun